I.T.S Paramedical College
Delhi – Meerut Road, Muradnagar, Ghaziabad
Master’s Of Physiotherapy (2007-2009)
Faridabad Institute Of Technology,Faridabad, India
Bachelor of Physiotherapy (2002 – 2007)
Garden City College Of Physiotherapy, Bangalore, India
Areas Of Interest:
Spinal Cord Injury Management
B.P.T and M.P.T
Completed 4 years of experience in academics and clinical settings.
Working as Lecturer at ITS College of Physiotherapy, Ghaziabad (U.P) India since November 2011
Worked as a Lecturer in Adhunik Institute Of Education and Research in August 2009-October 2011
To study the effect of Physiotherapy Exercises in improving the work output in adults working in call centres. (Ph.D work)
Effect of Vibration on Motor functions and Activity Limitations in Post Stroke Hemiplegic Patients.
Contribution of Elbow and Shoulder on Grip Strength
To find out the effect of resistance training over Aerobic Exercises in improving the quality of sleep in older adults IJOPT (In Press)
Associated with Examination Panel for C.C.S University, Meerut
Associated with Examination Panel forManav Rachna International University,Faridabad
Co-Organizing Secretary Physiocon Annual Conference I.T.S 2012 and Physiocon 2013, Ghaziabad
Workshop/Conference attended :-
• Participated in the National Immunisation Day for Polio Plus Programme, Organised by the Rotary Club Of Bangalore, Indiranagar (2004).
• Attended 4th All India Physiotherapy Students Conference organized by The Indian Association of Physiotherapists-Bangalore Branch (2004).
• Participated in the National Symposium on Disaster Management organized by National Institute of Mental Health and NEuro Sciences (NIMHANS) and Garden City College (2007).
• Volunteered in the 19th Annual Conference of Physiology organized by the Physiological Society of India and MREI (2007).
• Participated in the XIX th Annual conference of physiology organized by the Physiological Society Of India on the theme “Current Approach of Physiology to Therapeutics and Rehabilitation” (2007).
• Attended an international seminar on Therapeutic Application of Wheelchair Skills in Disability Sports at Manav Rachna International University campus, Faridabad (2009).
• Attended a seminar on Awareness about Stroke at Apollo Hospital, Delhi, conducted by Times Foundation (2009).
• Participated in 7th International Symposium of the Asian and Pacific Parkinsons Association (APPA), held at India Habitat Centre, New Delhi, India. (2009).
• Attended a workshop on Isokinetic training organized by Department of Therapies and Health Science at Manav Rachna International University campus, Faridabad (2009).
• Possess a very good physique and as such have been associated with games in school and college.
• Played Volleyball in school at the Zonal level and secured first position in college.
• Participated in Annual Cultural and Sports Meet while in college and secured First position in Basketball.
• Secured second position in Annual Cultural and Sports Meet while in college in Football.
• Participatd in the second inter school Karate Championship held in New Delhi.
• Singing has been my hobby since childhood. I rendered my voice for Rhythm Gardenia Vol-1 ( Praise and Worship to the Lord) and this album has been Promoted in 27 countries.
• I have a good flair for musical instruments and played Sitar for my school. I was awarded “The Outstanding Performer” in Sitar on occasion of Silver Jubilee Founders Day celebration.
• I was known as the Best Athlete in the school and college level and possess numerous certificates in Shotput, 100M, 200M, 400M, 800M, 1500M, 4x100M relay, 4x200M.
• I was a Sergeant in National Cadet Corps and twice attended Prime Ministers Rally and Camps held at Haryana and Uttar Pradesh and Passed ‘A’ certificate examination held in 1996 under the authority of Ministry of Defence, Government of India.