B.D.S. & M.D.S.
Areas of competence & interest
Advanced Conservative Dentistry & Advanced Endodontics
Academic courses taught
B.D.S. & M.D.S.
1. Kumar P, Taneja S, Kumari M. Implications of aging on endodontic management U.P State Dental Journal 2006;24:68-72. (Points: 2.5)
2. Sehgal D, Kukreja N, Taneja S. Non surgical healing of persistent periapical lesion. Journal of dental research and therapies. 2009;1(3): 1-5. (Points: 2.5)
3. Taneja S, Chadha R, Dixit S, Gupta R, Nayar R. An in vitro comparison of quantitative dissolution of human pulp in different irrigating solutions. J Oral Health Comm Dent 2010;4(2):28-33. (Points: 5)
4. Taneja S, Kumari M, Parkash H. Non surgical healing of large periradicular lesions using a triple antibiotic paste: A Case Series. Contemporary Clinical Dentistry 2010;1(1):31-35. (Pubmed indexed) (Points: 15)
5. Chadha R, Taneja S, Kumar M, Sharma M. An in-vitro comparative evaluation of fracture resistance of endodontically treated teeth obturated with different materials. Contemporary Clinical Dentistry 2010;1(2):70-72. (Pubmed indexed) (Points: 7.5)
6. Taneja S, Kumari M, Sharma P. Multidisciplinary treatment of subgingivally fractured maxillary incisors: Two case reports. IJDSR 2011;29(1):50-53. (Points: 5)
7. Taneja S, Kumari M. Effect of internal matrices of hydroxyapatite and calcium sulfate on the sealing ability of mineral trioxide aggregate and light cured glass ionomer cement. J Cons Dent 2011;14 (1):6-9. (Pubmed indexed). (Points: 15)
8. Gupta S, Chadha R, Taneja S. Spiral CT in Diagnosis of 4-Rooted Maxillary Second Molars Bilaterally: A Case Report. J Oral Health Comm Dent 201;5(2):103-106. (Points: 2.5)
9. M Kumari, Taneja S, Parkash H. Comparative evaluation of microleakage of one self-etch and two total-etch bonding systems- An In Vitro Study. J Ind Dent Asso 2011;5(6):679-682. (Points: 2.5)
10. Taneja S, Kumari M. Use of triple antibiotic paste in treatment of large periradicular lesions: A case report. J Invest Clin Dent 2011;2:1-5. (International publication) (Points: 15)
11. Taneja S, Chadha R, Gupta R, Gupta A. Comparative Evaluation of Sealing Properties of Different Obturation Systems Placed Over Apically Fractured Rotary NiTi Files. J Cons Dent 2012;15(1);18-21. (Pubmed indexed) (Points: 15)
12. Chadha R, Taneja S, Kumar M, Gupta S. An in vitro comparative evaluation of depth of tubular penetration of three resin-based sealers. J Cons Dent 2012;15(1);36-40. (Pubmed indexed) (Points: 7.5)
13. Taneja S, Kumari M, Gupta A. Evaluation of light transmission through different esthetic posts and its influence on the degree of polymerization of a dual cure resin cement. (In Print) (Point – 15 )
14. Taneja S, Kumari M, Gupta P. Comparative Evaluation of Antimicrobial Efficacy of Three Herbal Alternatives, MTAD and 5% Sodium Hypochlorite against Enterococcus faecalis Biofilm. (Under review) (International publication)
15. Dhingra V, Taneja S, Kumar M, Kumari M. Influence of fiber inserts, low-shrink composites and location of the gingival seat on the microleakage in class II resin composite restorations- An invitro study. (Under review) (International publication)
a) Adjudged as best graduate for attaining highest marks in BDS aggregate in MD University (Rohtak)
b) Adjudged as best postgraduate for attaining highest marks in MDS aggregate in MD University (Rohtak)
c) Gold medal in Dental anatomy, General Medicine, General Surgery Preventive and Community Dentistry and Periodontology.
d) Silver medal in General pathology, Oral pathology and Oral surgery
e) Won Colgate Palmolive award for excellence in Periodontics.
Fellowships:- Fellowship of Pierre Fauchard Academy