Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun.
The Oxford College of Pharmacy, Bangalore
Rajiv Ghandi university of health sciences, Banglore, Karnataka.
Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow.
Areas of competence and interest
· Extraction and Isolation of Phytochemical from herbal drug.
· Literature survey based on Pharmaceutical Sciences
· Traditional Knowledge of the herbal drugs.
Academic courses taught
Theory and practical subject, Pharmacognosy, Natural product, to undergraduate students.
Assistant Professor (Department of Pharmacognosy)
I.T.S College of Pharmacy, Muradnagar, Ghaziabad September 2016 - till date.
BIT School of Pharmacy, Meerut from August 2014 to August 2016.
Lecturer (Department of Pharmacognosy)
Divya Jyoti College of Pharmacy, Ghaziabad from February 2010 to August 2014
Roorkee College of Pharmacy, Roorkee from March 2009 to February 2010
Research & Publication
· PK. Saxena*, RD. Sharma, KK. Sharma, Gupta Ritu and Tyagi Sachin. Another Look On: Benincasa hispida. International Journal of Pharmaceutical and Chemical Sciences. 2016: 5 (2); 150-156.
· Saxena PK*1, Gupta DK1, Sharma RD1, Gupta Ritu1, Sharma KK1. Prospects of phytocological activity of Lepidium Sativum: A Review. International Journal of Pharmacy and Biological Sciences. 2015: 5(2); 145-151.
· Arun Maurya Saxena P K. A Short Review: Papain Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical research. 2014:4(1);395-398.
· Prasoon Kr Saxena *1, Sweta Goel1. Traditional Knowledge on Medicinal Plants Used by the Villagers of Modinagar, Ghaziabad District, Uttar Pradesh, India. Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical research. 2011:(1);21-28.
· Abhishek*1, Avinash1, P.K.Chuhan2, Prasoon KS3. Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical research entitled as “Pharmacognostical and Phytochemical evaluation on the Spilanthes acmella. 2011:(5);132-135.
· Saxena Prasoon Kumar*1, Mishra Shanti Bhushan2, Das Trishna3, Maurya Arun4. Phytochemical investigation and antimicrobial activity of stem bark extracts of Thespesia populnea. 2010:1(1);24-29.
· Prasoon K S*1, Kambhoja S1, Abhishek B1, Ajay G1. Anthelmintic activity of Thespesia populnea. Indian journal of Bio-med. 2008:3(3-4);266-9.
· Shanti Bhushan Mishra*, Kadian S.S, Saxena P.K. Shashi Alok, Shukla P. Hirsutism: An Overview. Pharmainfo.net.
Additional Information & Other Activities
List of Seminars/Conferences/Workshops/Symposiums/Training Programme
· Attend National Seminar on "Evidence based Alternative Medicine: Challenges and Opportunities" on 29-30th April 2016. sponsored by Department of Science & Technology (DST) in Ram-Eesh Institute of Vocational and Technical Education, Greater Noida.
· Attend National Symposium on environmental toxicological Organized by Department of Zoology CCS University Held on 25-26 March, 2016.
· Attend Personality Development Program in January 2016 conducted by NITTTR.
· Attend IHPA 51st National conference on “Present Scenario and Future Perspective in Health Care Practices” Held at Maharishi Markandeshwar University Mullana.(2015)
· Poster presentation in herbal conference at Bangalore in 2009 on “Antioxidant activity of bark of Toona ciliate and whole plant of Aerva lanata”.
· Attend Poster presentation in IPGA conference 2009 at Moga.
· Poster presentation in IPC Delhi 2008 entitled as “Anthelmintic activity of bark extract of Thespesia populnea”
· Attended National seminar on “Recent Trends on Drug and Design” held at Bangalore (2007).
· Attended Workshop on getting started in research held at Bangalore (2007).
Attend National Seminar on “Role of GCMS, Flash Chromatography and HPTLCin Botanical Drug Development”Held at Jamia Hamdard, Delhi.