M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutics) 2011
Gautam Buddh Technical University (Formly UP Technical University), Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
Areas of Competence and Interest
Academic courses taught
Pharmaceutics for B.Pharm. & M.Pharm. subjects
Asst. Professor Oct 2013 --
I.T.S. College of Pharmacy
Ghaziabad-201 206, Uttar Pradesh, India
Officer March 2012- June 2013
Akums Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Limited, Sidcul, Ranipur, Haridwar (U.K)
Trainee July 2008
Albert David, Ghaziabad
Research & Publication
1. Niharika Thakur, Piush Khare, Azad Khan & Amit Kumar Srivasatava “Enhancement of Oral Bioavailability of Irbesartan by Niosomal Formulation” Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical Education and Research 2014:03(04):122-133.
2. Azad Khan, Mohd Yasir, Mohd Asif, Iti Chauhan, Alok P. Singh, Rajat Sharma, Pradeep Singh and Shubham Rai “Iontophoretic drug delivery: History and applications”Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science 2011:01(03): 11-24.
3. Priyanka Nagar, Kusum Singh, Iti Chauhan, Madhu Verma, Mohd Yasir, Azad Khan, Rajat Sharma and Nandini Gupta “Orally disintegrating tablets : formulation, preparation techniques and evaluation” Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science 2011:01(04): 35-45.
1. Poster presented in a 65th IPC 2013 on “Design and Evaluation of Microemulsion of Antifungal Drug for Topical Delivery System” organized by IPC on 22th - 22nd December 2013, Delhi, NCR.
2. Poster presented in a AICTE sponsored National seminar On “ Pulmonary surfactant as a carrier for lungs drug delivery” organized by ITS Paramedical (Pharmacy) College, Muradnagar- Ghaziabad on August 5th & 6th , 2011.
3. Poster presented in a ICMR & CSIR sponsored National Seminar On “Biostatics and research methodology with an overview on clinical research” organized by institute of Pharmacy, PSIT, Kanpur on 12-13Feb., 2011.
4. Oral presentation on “A Novel Natural Floating Agent” in SGIT (Gzb.)-National Conference on Innovations in Pharmaceutical Sciences in 2010.
Conferences and Seminar Attained:
1. Participated in 65th IPC 2013 held on 22th - 22nd December 2013, Delhi, NCR.
2. Participated in 26th Annual conference of IPGA “Pharmaceutical Opportunities and Challenges of the New Decade” at New Delhi in 2nd April, 2011.
3. Participated in “International Conference on” Recent Advances in Pharmaceutical sciences (RAPS-2010) December 22nd- 23rd, 2010 organized by Department of Pharmaceutices, IT-BHU,Varanasi.
4. Participated in National Seminar on “Current Status of Pharma Education in India” organized by Indian Pharmaceutical Association, held in KIET School of Pharmacy (Ghaziabad) in Nov.2010 .
Additional Information & Other Activities
Memberships (of professional and academic bodies/forums)
Member of INDIAN PHARMACY GRADUATES’ ASSOCIATION (LM 4829).
GATE qualified in 2009 conducted by IIT Roorkee, Roorkee.
GPAT qualified in 2011 conducted by M.S.University of Baroda, Vadodara.