Pursuing Ph.D. (Computer Science, BU, Bhopal),
C-DAC (IIP, Kolakata),
Areas of Competence and Interest
Academic Courses Taught
C, C++,Data Structures, Computer Architecture etc.
Institute of Technology and Science
July 2008-Present (4 year 11 months) Ghaziabad
Looking after the smooth conductance of the BCA Programme.
Part of the Discipline Committee and also heading the Mentoring Cell of the Institute.
S.G.T.B. Khalsa College
July 2000-December 2005 Jabalpur (5 years 6 months)
Looking after the overall planning and smooth conductance of the BCA, B.Sc.(Computer Science),B.Sc.(Computer Application) and B.Com(Computer Application) courses.
• Work Experience :10 years 6 months
Research & Publication
1. Data Grid: Replication Management and Its Implementation Issues in the proceedings of International Conference on Data Management (ICDM2009) organized by IMT Ghaziabad on Feb 10-11 ,2009.
2. Future of IT industry: Technology & Implementation Issues in the proceedings of National Conference on Global Meltdown organized by IMT Faridabad on 10-11 April 2009 .
3. Application of Data Mining Tools in Fraud Detection: Toward an Improvement in the proceedings of the NCETT-2010 organized by VNS Institute of Technology, Bhopal on 19-20 March, 2010.
4. Data Grid: Grid Replication and Its Implementation Issues International Journal of Electronics and Computer Engineering, Vol. 1, No. 2 July-December 115-118, 2009.
5. Security Challenges in Distributed Computing National Conference on "Contemporary issues & Emerging Trends in Management and Technology" UIMT, Greater Noida 9th April 2011.
6. Challenges of Dynamic Load Balancing of Association Rule Mining Algorithms in Distributed Computing Platform International Journal of Data Warehousing and Mining Vol.1 Issue 1, August 2011.
7. Performance Improvement of Association Rule Mining Algorithms Through Load Balancing in Distributed Computing Platform International Journal of Computational Engineering & Management, Vol. 15 Issue 5, September 2012.